I’m sure you’ve noticed, there’s been a slight lack of me blogging. Do not fret my pets, someday, one day, I’ll get you caught up. I have about a dozen posts in draft form to remind me of what I need to post about.
In the meantime, I thought I’d jump on the Ten for Tuesday bandwagon. Why not answer some fun easy questions? If anything I answer spurs a question from you, feel free to ask me in the comments. 🙂
So here goes the 10 (actually 15) questions for this week…
- If you could change anything about your physical appearance, what would it be?From my boobs to my butt, I’d like them minimized. Most preferrably in the belly area.
- Is there a habit in others that you find annoying?
Yes! People that drive under the speed limit on a 2 lane road. People that chit chat personal stuff with sales associate while there is a line forming. People that decide it’s ok to have a full out blow out via a cell phone conversation in public. I could go on…
- What is your favorite recipe using ground beef?
Oh there are so many… But I’d probably say enchiladas. Yum!
- What was your favorite book as a kid?
I was a huge fan of Paddington Bear. Remember him? He’s was the cute little bear that wore the yellow rain outfit. So cute! In fact, I think I still have those books…
- Did you work as a teenager and if so, where?
Hahahaha. Yes, I’ve been working for, oh about the last 24 years. I started catering when I was a wee lass. Imagine me with a little 5/6 year old voice while carrying a tray around saying, “Would you like a piece of sausage?” That was my job, I was the sausage passer-outter, and I was paid a whopping $5 a job. I know, big earner! So I catered all through my teenage years. Through most of high school, I worked at my Aunt’s shop (Divine Bovine) that was Downtown Turlock (and no longer there).
- Did you work in college and if so, where?
In college I worked for the alumni office for 3 years, catered big jobs on weekends (yep, I’d go home to earn an easy $75-100 bones), and would work for my aunt during holiday breaks. As well as summer jobs of working for my dad at the meat plant, then 2 summers of working for a local cannery checking on peach growers in the area.
- When you go to sleep do you like total darkness or semi? When you go to sleep do you need quiet or is some noise ok?
Bedtime sleep: quiet darkness. Naptime rest: doesn’t matter, if I’m tired I’ll crash anywhere under any conditions.
- When doing laundry, fabric softener or not?Not. Only because my mom never used it (that I know of) therefore, I don’t know how to use it or what the point of it is.
- Open toed or closed toed shoes?Summer – open – flip flops preferrably. Winter – closed –
- Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Oh dear… That’s a tough one. Miss seeing God’s magnificent creation or hearing the sounds of praise? I’m a visual person, so I guess I’d rather be deaf. I’m also a multitasker, so then I’d be able to walk and see where I’m going while
- Dangle or stud earrings?
Studs. Big sparkly ones. Or small dainty pearly ones. I’m not a fan of dangle earrings whipping me in the cheek or ear or getting caught in my hair.
- Bottled water or tap?
I can’t drink the tap water where I live, it’s too cloudy. So I use a Brita. I love my Brita because I love water. Seriously, I drink it like it’s going out of style. Of the bottled water category, I’m picky. I can tell if it’s been filtered water vs. spring water. Seriously, Aquafina and Dansani, blah! Fuji or Crystal Geyser, yum!
- What do you put on pancakes?
Lightly buttered and lots of maple syrup! Waffles don’t fall into the pancake category, they get totally different toppings. Same with french toast.
- On a long trip would you rather drive or fly?
I would say it depends. Where am I going? I love long car rides and road trips just as long as I have company in the car. Just ask Rylen, but don’t ask her about Nebraska unless you want her to wet her pants while reminiscing and laughing. I do love flying as well though. Drive to Hawaii, not an option. I grew up with parents that owned a motorhome, so we took many a long haul road trips. And I love my memories and experiences from that. So, yea, it depends.
- Do you prefer classic old movies or new?
Some classics, but mostly new. Or newer classics. Like the remake of Little Rascals. Love that movie! I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar hey hey hey hey!