I don’t know about you, but days where you do virtually nothing are required every now and then. Days where there isn’t an agenda, no appointments, no where to be, no plans. Days where you can stay in your pj’s all day, only to maybe change into fresh pj’s before you go to bed.
So what did I do on my lazy Saturday you may wonder…
- I woke up to give Riley her pills and feed her at 8am.
- Then went back to bed. I had coffee at my parent’s house.
- I edited a few pictures that I took of the twins last Saturday.
- I reattached a bead and secured the surrounding beads on an Ann Taylor Loft shirt. The things we do for a $5 clearance shirt blouse.
- I saved my neighbor’s day. They were out of town and Lowe’s stopped by to delivery something. So I locked the dogs up, unlocked the door, and supervised.
- I played lots and lots of pocket frogs on my phone. I’m sorry, but I’m addicted.
- I watched a DVRed show or two.
- Somewhere in there I brushed my teeth.
- I made my football picks.
- I watched SATC2. Again.
- I talked soothing talk to Riley during her 2 seizures.
- I panicked because Riley had 2 seizures within 2 hours. Gonna call the vet on Monday…
- I goofed off on the computer.
- As I’m doing right now while play pocket frogs and editing a few more pictures.
Ok, I think that’s about it. Sorry to disappoint you in case you thought I would be jet setting across the country right now. Like I would prefer to be.
But tomorrow is a new day. Church. Photo session. Praying Riley doesn’t have any more seizures.