Hi! Remember me? Yea, I slack. And I’m sorry. So I’m going to work on getting caught up. I promise. Starting with ToT. Last week’s and this week’s. So let’s just call it 20 on Tuesday, ok?
- What is your favorite decor item in your house?
Ummmm… I don’t know. Really, I don’t.
- What is your favorite hair product?
I have, as they say, difficult hair. To make it curly, well, I haven’t found my miracle product yet. Suggestions? And to make it straight, I could not live without my straight iron.
- Are you a good dancer?
You know the saying “white girl can’t dance”? Yea, it was said about me. I even have the game Just Dance for my Wii hoping and praying that it’ll help me out! So far no lunch though… 🙁
- You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
Mom, Kaitlin, and Rylen. In no particular order. Then it’d probably go on twitter/facebook. 🙂
- Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
Well, I’m a budding photographer, so I spend a lot of time behind the lens. But depending on how I look when a camera comes how will determine how willing I am to get on the other side.
- What is your shoe style?
Comfort all the way! If I could live in flip flops I would! Actually, if it were socially acceptable to walk around barefoot I would. My favorite fall/winter/close toed shoes have seen better days and I’m desperately trying to find a new pair to replace them.
- How often do you eat out?
Typically about once a week. And generally it’s after church on Sundays. There are times that I eat out more in a week. Like yesterday was twice, both meals in Fresno.
- If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
Depends who they are. Is that mean? Most the time I do tell people, and for sure I’ll tell you if I know you. Sometimes I don’t though.
- Do you fold your underwear?
- Milk, dark, or white chocolate?
Milk or dark, equally. Hardly ever white. I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate (probably ’cause it’s technically not chocolate).
- Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
No, not really. Unless I’m coloring with a child. Then I color with whatever is available.
- What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Oh dear me oh my. I’m a chaotic organizer. Makes no sense I know. So, but normal organized definition… My dirty clothe hampers. I’m really good about sorting my laundry into the right hamper. Now, it I could say the same when it comes to folding said laundry…
- What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Please do not open any drawer in my house. In a small house that was built in the ’50’s (or earlier) there isn’t a lot of storage space, so you get creative (aka shove things where they fit!)
- If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
The Louvre. Or… Well, all I can think of are historical locations that aren’t necessarily museums. So The Louvre, because it’s in Paris.
- What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Comfort foods. Warm rich cozy colors. The fact that it’s not 90+ degrees outside. Holidays. Warm fires in the fireplace at my parents house.
- Did you dress up for Halloween?
For a party last Friday, yes.
- Have you started Christmas shopping?
I’ve gotten my contribution to the stocking stuffers! That’s it though…
- Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes. Only if they’re bothering me.
- If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Ummmm…I’m not a huge fan of “big” cities. I can visit them for a day or 2, then I’m done. So I wouldn’t choose somewhere like NYC, or LA. I honestly have no idea. There are too many options!
- Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
Sometimes. But not very often. I honestly don’t dream all that often.
Ok! Now your turn! You can do one week. Or be like me and try to catch up all at once!